About the Zabriskie House:
The Zabriskie House, along with its Early American furnishings, was willed to the Township in 1973 by the late Mrs. Grace Quackenbush Zabriskie, so all residents can enjoy this fine example of our early Dutch heritage.
Located just north of the intersection with Wyckoff Avenue, this New Jersey landmark was originally built around 1730 and is believed to be the oldest building in Wyckoff.
Special events and holiday tours are announced in the local newspapers.
|Melissa D. Rubenstein||Township Committee Liaison|