I would like to have a block party. What is required by the Township?

Anyone interested in having a block party should send a written request to the Chief of Police or complete a Block Party Application online. Each request will be reviewed by the Traffic Safety Officer. You will be contacted to discuss the specific details of the request and to review safety concerns and requirements. Once this process is completed, the Chief of Police will make a recommendation to the Township Committee who will have to approve a road closing. Requests should be made at least a month in advance of the actual date of the block party in order to complete the required process.