CHECKING THE STATUS OF A UCC PERMIT APPLICATION ONLINE
You can search the Construction Permit database to get the “status” of a permit application. Click this LINK to access the Permit Status Portal.
This link is useful for homeowners and contractors who would like to check the status of a UCC Permit application, as well as realtors wishing to obtain permit information in lieu of an OPRA Request.
As the UCC Permit Application goes through the different steps of processing, it will move from one "Status" to the next and are mostly self-explanatory:
- Pending Application Completion (after the initial "New Permit" status)
- Pending Plan Review (waiting to be reviewed by the required subcode officials)
- Pending Prior Approvals (such as Zoning Board, Planning Board or Storm Water Management approval)
- Pending Corrections
- Application Needs Correction
- Plan Approved (permit ready to be issued)
- Permit Issued
- Pending Certificate Issue
NOTE: If you search for a UCC Permit Application online and the search does not return the requested application, the UCC Permit Application has yet to be entered into the UCC database.