Executive Order Questions call 201-785-8500 or email email@example.com
Proper Hygiene Practices
1. Wash hands with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds following skin contact or after a cough or sneeze.
2. Avoid touching eyes, nose or mouth.
3. Cover your nose and mouth while sneezing or coughing and dispose of tissues into the trash.
4. Stay at home if you are sick or experiencing flu like symptoms and contact your primary care physician.
5. Avoid contact with sick people and avoid large gatherings.
6. Older adults and persons with chronic medical conditions should stay home whenever possible.
7. Please practice social distancing, maintaining at least six feet of distance from others.
The Township of Wyckoff is committed to protecting our residents and employees from the spread of the COVID-19. The limiting of person to person contact should be followed wherever possible in our daily routines during this crucial period. It is only with our combined efforts that we can defeat this pandemic which is affecting our daily way of life.
New Jersey Department of Health Telephone Hotline 1-800-222-2221