All bids are due in the second-floor courtroom of Memorial Town Hall at the time and date required in the bid advertisement.
Notice to Contractors:
The Public Works Contractor Registration Act was amended in June, 2003. After this date every contractor who enters into a contract with the Township, which is subject to the provisions of the "NJ Prevailing Wage Act" and any subcontractor or lower tier subcontractor of a contractor, must have a registration certificate issued by the NJ Department of Labor.
Contractors can obtain application forms by calling the NJ Department of Labor at 609-292-9464.
Requirements of Vendors Conducting Business With the Township of Wyckoff & Requirements to Receive Payment From the Township of Wyckoff:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WYCKOFF MUNICIPAL PURCHASE ORDER CONTRACTS:
1. No official, employee or agent of the Township of Wyckoff is permitted to accept gift(s) from vendors or others conducting business with the Township of Wyckoff.
2. All materials or services furnished on this Purchase Order are specific and subject to Township inspection and approval within a reasonable time after delivery at the Wyckoff destination indicated on the Purchase Order. Materials or services other than those specified in this Purchase Order shall not be substituted without prior, written authority from the Wyckoff Township Administrator. Material rejected will be returned at the vendor’s risk and expense.
3. The quantity of material ordered must not be exceeded without prior written authority being first obtained from the Wyckoff Township Administrator. Back orders are prohibited!
4. Damage to any material not packed to ensure proper protection to same shall be charged to vendor. Packages must be marked plainly with shipper’s name and Township’s delivery destination. No charges are allowed for boxing or crating unless previously agreed upon in writing by the Township.
5. Failure of a Bidder to execute a Purchase Order awarded to him/her or to comply with any of the terms and conditions therein, may disqualify him/her from receiving future orders and shall be considered a breach.
6. The Township of Wyckoff when requesting a price quotation, shall request your most competitive price per item(s) only once. All prices quoted shall include all transportation, delivery and unloading costs fully prepaid, F.O.B. destination.
7. All materials, supplies equipment and vehicles shall be shipped F.O.B. destination, unloaded, inside delivery, upstairs/downstairs and debris removed. The Township will not pay freight or express delivery charges. Deliveries shall be made between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday at the location indicated on the Purchase Order.
8. The Township can only purchase materials, supplies, services, equipment and vehicles via a fully executed Township of Wyckoff Purchase Order. Employees or officials do not have the authority to purchase on behalf of the Township of Wyckoff.
9. All materials and supplies purchased must be labeled according to the NJ Worker & Community Right To Know Act, N.J.S.A. 34:5-1 et. seq. Specifically, 34:5A-30. Labels and MSDS sheets must be supplied upon delivery of the materials and/or supplies.
10. Vendor accepting this purchase order certifies compliance with federal and state regulations regarding equal employment opportunity without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, creed, color, ancestry, age, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, familial status, liability for service in the Armed Forces of the United States or nationality and prohibits discrimination on the basis of disability.
11. The Vendor acknowledges receipt of Affirmative Action Exhibit A and the vendor agrees to comply with NJSA 10:5-31 et. seq. and NJAC 17:27.
12. Your Business Registration Certificate according to P.L. 2004, C57 must be submitted to the municipality prior to conducting business with the Township.
13. The Township of Wyckoff complies with the NJ Prompt Payment Law for construction work. Visit the municipal website described below to submit a “Township of Wyckoff complete voucher” and other requirements.
14. Chapter 271, PL 2005 requires all business entities who receive $50,000 or more from public contracts with public entities to file a report with the NJ Election Law Enforcement Commission. (ELEC) Additional information is available from ELEC at 888-313-3532 or at www.elec.state.nj.us.
15. Only the terms and conditions of this Municipal Purchase Order contract shall govern this transaction. The vendor shall not attach any other terms or conditions.
16. The vendor shall pay prevailing wage rates where applicable for public work.
17. All vendors doing business with the Township of Wyckoff must submit a completed W-9 Form Request for Taxpayer ID#.
18. It is the policy of the Township Committee of the Township of Wyckoff that all contractors, vendors or entities performing work or service that could otherwise be performed by the Township of Wyckoff to treat the public, employees, volunteers and other persons in a manner consistent with all applicable civil rights laws and regulations including, but not limited to the Federal Civil Rights Act of 1964 as subsequently amended, the New Jersey Law against Discrimination, the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Conscientious Employee Protection Act. Discrimination, harassment and civil rights shall be defined for purposes of this policy using the latest definitions contained in the applicable Federal and State Laws concerning discrimination, harassment and civil rights.
19. All Vendors shall comply with Truth in Contracting Laws: NJSA 2C:21-34, 2C:27-10 and 2C:27-11.
20. In accordance with NJAC 17:44-2.2 the vendor, shall maintain all documentation related to products, transactions or services under this contract for a period of five years from the date of final payment. Such records shall be made available to the New Jersey Office of the State Comptroller upon request.
21. All vendors shall comply with the Township of Wyckoff Social Media Policy posted on www.wyckoff-nj.com and are prohibited from posting comments (Information, articles and pictures) on the Township's social media sites including Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
22. For all vendors utilizing or having access to Township secure, personal data and identification information – the vendor shall indemnify and be responsible for any liability or defense of breach should the Township’s personal data or identification information be compromised as a result of the vendor’s use of this information.
CLICK ON www.wyckoff-nj.com, then BIDS & JOBS for bidding opportunities, Wyckoff’s requirement for compliance with the NJ Prompt Pay Law for Construction and vendor’s responsibilities relative to Pay to Play and Wyckoff’s Civil Rights Policy and Americans with Disabilities Act and Affirmative Action.
PAYMENT POLICY FOR NON-CONSTRUCTION SERVICES AND GOODS
1. Vendor must sign the Township of Wyckoff voucher (attached to the Purchase Order), certifying that their claim for payment is correct and the vendor accepts the terms and conditions as set forth herein. The vendor then immediately returns the Township voucher to the Township of Wyckoff Finance Department, Memorial Town Hall, Scott Plaza, Wyckoff, NJ 07481-1907 upon placement of order or furnishing the goods or services to the Township. Do not send the Township voucher and your invoice to the shipping address.
2. The Wyckoff Department Manager who received the item(s) or service(s) is required to sign the Purchase Order, certifying all items were received in full as listed on the Purchase Order.
3. Payments are approved by the Township Committee at its business meetings held on the first and third Tuesday of each month. Completed and signed Township vouchers must be submitted to the Finance Department at least one (1) week prior to the aforementioned meeting dates for payment consideration.
4. The Township of Wyckoff does not pay any late fees or interest charges, or return freight or restocking charges.
5. The Township of Wyckoff is tax-exempt from Federal or State taxes under the provision of the New Jersey Sales & Use Tax Act (Chapter 30, Laws of 1960). Wyckoff’s Tax Identification No. is: 22-600-2425.
Wyckoff’s requirement for compliance with the NJ Prompt Pay Law for Construction and vendor’s responsibilities relative to Pay to Play and Wyckoff’s Civil Rights Policy and Americans with Disabilities Act and Affirmative Action are listed above. Click here for the current Prompt Payment Schedule.