The Recreation Department has adopted policies that have been established to aid in the administration of its programs. Some of the policies pertinent to registration include the following:
- Registration dates will be announced here on the website and on our Wyckoff Recreation Facebook page.
- Flyers will also be sent to all public and private schools in Wyckoff for distribution.
- A late fee of $25.00 will be added to the registration fee after the publicized registration dates.
- Prospective participants that do not register during the announced registration period will be placed on a waiting list if the program has reached the maximum amount of participants.
- Depending on the program, refunds may be issued on a specific date set forth in the registration flyer or if the program has not begun. A program is deemed to have started:
- Effective with the first session of the program.
- Effective with the completion of each particular league's draft in those programs in which a draft is conducted.
- A $25.00 processing fee will be deducted from all refunds or credits due.
- Program dates, times and locations will be furnished at registration.
The complete policy manual can be inspected at the Recreation Office.